Of course I couldn't only pick one recipe to share with you guys on (fries)day! So I decided to add my simple recipe for regular oil free, salt free fries on this page as well. These fries are another favorite of mine! And by favorite I mean I make them every night. With no frying necessary, and no added fat or salt, these babies are the healthy version of french fries!!!
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 5 MINUTES
- 5 LARGE BAKING POTATOES
- 2 TSP BLACK PEPPER
- 1 TSP CUMIN
- 1 TSP GARLIC POWDER
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 375 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT
- CHOP POTATOES INTO FRIE-LIKE STRIPS
- ADD TO BIG BOWL AND TOSS WITH SEASONING
- LINE POTATO FRIES ONTO PARCHMENT LINED OVEN SAFE TRAY
- BAKE FOR 45 MINUTES, FLIPPING EVERY 15 MINUTES
- TAKE OUT AND SERVE ONCE CRISP!!