THESE. One of my all time favorite dinners are my oil free, salt free, sweet potato fries dipped in guac. I aim to keep all of my recipes super simple, because I am pretty much just always too hungry to make some extravagant meal. That being said, these are simple and delicious! Make sure you mash some avocado, black pepper + lemon in a bowl and enjoy on the side as a dipping sauce!!
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES YEILDS: 2 COOK TIME: 45 MINUTES
- 5 SWEET POTATOES
- 1 TSP CUMIN
- 2 TSP CURRY
- 1 TSP BLACK PEPPER
- 1/2 TSP CARDAMOM
- 1/2 TSP NUTMEG
- 1/2 TSP COCONUT SUGAR
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT
- CUT SWEET POTATOES INTO LONG WEDGES
- TOSS POTATOES IN LARGE BOWL WITH SEASONING
- PLACE POTATOES ON PARCHMENT LINED OVEN SAFE TRAY
- BAKE ON 350 FOR 45 MINUTES, FLIPPING IN BETWEEN
- TAKE OUT WHEN CRISP ON THE OUTSIDE, YET SOFT ON THE INSIDE &ENJOY!!