I still salivate every time I look at this photo! That's how amazing these vegan and gluten free banana pancakes were! This was my first time experimenting with vegan pancakes (surprisingly) and they actually came out great!
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES YEILDS: 3 COOKING TIME: 40 MINUTES (WHOLE BATCH)
- 2 CUPS GLUTEN FREE FLOUR
- 2 MASHED BANANAS
- 1 SCOOP VANILLA SUNWARRIOR OR SUNFOOD PROTEIN (OPTIONAL)
- 4 CUPS COCONUT MILK ( IF USING CANNED, BLEND 1 CAN
COCONUT MILK TO 2 CANS WATER FOR RIGHT CONSISTENCY)
- 1 TSP CINNAMON (OPTIONAL)
- COCONUT OIL (FOR PAN COATING)
- TURN STOVE ON MEDIUM HEAT, COAT FLAT PAN WITH SMALL AMOUNT OF COCONUT OIL
- MIX ALL INGREDIENTS (EXCEPT FOR COCONUT OIL) IN LARGE BOWL UNTIL SMOOTH WITH NO CHUNKS (ADD MORE COCONUT MILK OR FLOUR AS NEEDED)
- POUR EVEN SIZE CIRCLES ON PAN (LEAVE ENOUGH ROOM TO FLIP
- ONCE BUBBLES START FORMING ON THE BATTER, FLIP THE PANCAKE OVER
- AFTER 3 MINUTES, CHECK BOTTOM SIDE. PANCAKE IS FINISHED ONCE BOTH SIDES ARE GOLDEN BROWN
- ENJOY WITH ORGANIC MAPLE SYRUP & BANANAS!