One thing I wanted to touch upon is the cheese I used. It is from a brand called "Follow Your Heart." This is important because their "kraft american singles" are made with coconut oil instead of canola oil! Very important! Canola oil and many other vegetable oils are typically always GMO (genetically modified organisms). Along with the fact that they are essentially man made, under-going a hydrogenation process which leads them to contain trans-fatty acids. Trans fats have no place in our bodies. They are extremely hazardous. These fatty acids drive up your LDL (bad cholesterol), increasing your risk for coronary artery disease + stroke. Please always consider the ingredients and oils in the process of creating your yummy meals and eating out!!! They play a huge role in your health!!
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
YIELDS: 1 PERSON
- 2 PIECES OF SPROUTED EZEKIAL BREAD
- 2 SLICES OF FOLLOW YOUR HEART AMERICAN SINGLES
- 1 TBS COCONUT OIL
- MELT COCONUT OIL IN STAINLESS STEEL PAN ON MEDIUM-HIGH HEAT
- CREATE SANDWICH WITH EZEKIAL BREAD + AMERICAN SINGLES
- ONCE PAN IS HOT, PLACE SANDWICH IN, FLIPPING EVERY 3 MINUTES
- ONCE BOTH SIDES HAVE A GOLDEN CRISP, REMOVE + ENJOY!